Eat Beautiful, Eat Lighter, Eat itsu….
If you’re done with carb-heavy dining and fed up with fat-laden fillings, then it’s time to rejoice…. this September will see itsu, the innovative chain of healthy Asian-inspired, butterfly light fast food, launch a brand new shop in central Brighton. The new Brighton shop will be only the second itsu venture outside of London.
With nearly 50 itsu shops across London and two flagship restaurants in Chelsea and Notting Hill, moving to Brighton represents an exciting step forward for the brand, which plans to open further regional sites next year. Only a handful of quality healthy eating options currently exist in the seaside city and itsu will be introducing a brand new style of light, quick and delicious cuisine to Brighton’s discerning dining crowd.
With that in mind, itsu Brighton will launch a number of exclusive ‘firsts’ in-store, including an exciting Autumn menu, a full range of frozen yoghurt (fro-go), juice bar and live action tea station.
The brainchild of Pret a Manger founder and entrepreneur Julian Metcalfe, itsu has won plaudits for its affordable, low fat seasonal menu, serving up mouth-wateringly nutritious food created by talented chefs. From protein packed salads, hearty noodle soups, freshly prepared sushi to ‘potsu’ (rice pots), energising snacks and luscious low-fat desserts, itsu’s food is lovingly made on-site every day and tastes as delicious as it looks. Even itsu’s drinks are low-sugar, without compromising on taste.
Julian Metcalfe, itsu founder commented, “We’re thrilled to have a presence in Brighton which is known to be a great trend leader in arts, culture and lifestyle, making it a strong fit with our brand. There’s also a huge amount of interest in healthy living and eating in Brighton but there’s nothing like itsu available in the city. Our aim is to genuinely revolutionise the way Brighton eats.”
The 112 seat itsu Brighton shop is easy to find, being centrally located opposite the Clocktower on the corner of West Street and North Road.
What’s on the itsu menu?
itsu’s delicious menu ranges from snacks and sides from £0.99 to full boxed meals for up to £10.00. Some highlights include miso marinated salmon low carb salad, chicken teriyaki potsu with wild rice, Thai chicken with rice, fresh greens and ginger and no mayo tangy tuna salad with Khoebz bread. Desserts include the lemon zinger, frozen yoghurt – fro go – with honey nut cashews and tiramitsu.
Evenings and Weekends
Not simply a lunchtime favourite, Brighton itsu will have an alcohol license to sell Ashanti beer, and will be open until 10pm every evening and weekend, offering a full dining or take-out experience all day, every day.
Notes to Editors:
• itsu was created by the founders of Pret a Manger in 1997. Offering delicious, affordable and healthy, Asian inspired food, itsu is rapidly growing with 50 shops and more opening every month.
• Talented chefs at itsu [dining], our award-winning Chelsea and Notting Hill restaurants, inspire an evolving, low fat seasonal menu, made on the hour, every hour, in each itsu.
• itsu’s mantra: to help you eat beautiful.
About itsu’s food
• Protein packed, low carbohydrate salads, hearty & low fat chicken noodle soups, fields of crunchy vegetables, delicious hot brown rice potsu, ‘on a bed’ or low carb salads – many of itsu’s filling main dishes are under £5.
• The menu is low in calories, low in saturated fat, almost entirely dairy, wheat, fat & mayonnaise free.
• itsu’s menu changes seasonally.
About itsu grocery
• itsu grocery was created to take the much loved itsu products far and wide, with a growing cupboard of Asian inspired, heavenly light food & drink.
• The miso soups, chocolate edamame, rice cakes, iced teas, seaweed thins, noodle pots and more are stocked nationwide in select Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, Whole Foods Market, leading health food shops and online.
For more information please visit:
Emma Allen and Jess Dale
Aneela Rose PR
Tel: 01444 241341
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Eat Beautiful, Eat Lighter, Eat itsu….