Completing the ritual of shaving:
Morrama launch new Brush & Bowl to complement their award-winning Angle Razor
- The beautiful Brush & Bowl respond to calls from fans of Morrama’s Angle Razor - which received over 380% of its target Kickstarter pledges and won a coveted D&AD Graphite Pencil Award.
- The new products have a minimal and ergonomic design, are made with cruelty-free, corrosion-resistant materials, and provide a more hygienic, smoother shave that’s better for the environment.
Award-winning design agency Morrama has launched their second grooming product: the Brush & Bowl, specially designed to complement their award-winning Angle Razor. The Brush and Bowl was created in response to calls from the Angle Razor’s global fanbase, which was awarded the coveted D&AD Graphite Pencil in 2018 and received 384% of its target Kickstarter pledges.
Designed with the same minimal style and consideration as the razor, the Angle by Morrama Brush & Bowl is a beautiful addition to any grooming regime, whatever razor is being used, and is made from long-lasting, sustainable and cruelty-free materials. Each product is now available for pre-order on Kickstarter.
Morrama have stripped away any superfluous detail to create a beautifully minimal Brush and Bowl pairing to celebrate the ritual of shaving and elevate any bathroom set-up. It’s not all about looks though:
1. Cruelty free. The Angle by Morrama Brush has a cruelty-free synthetic brush knot that doesn’t require softening in hot water like a traditional badger hair brush and remains extremely soft from the first use.
2. Better for your skin and for the environment. Using a shaving brush and bowl to both soften the hair and exfoliate the skin, helping to avoid skin irritation. It also allows the use of more affordable and sustainable bar soaps, which achieve the same results as expensive and less environmentally-friendly foams.
3. More hygienic. The arm of the bowl acts as a cradle for the brush allowing it to dry properly after each use and therefore reducing the build-up of bacteria.
4. Ergonomic design. Not only does the brush balance perfectly on the non-slip base of the bowl, but the weight and shape of both tools have been considered for how they fit in the hand. The high sides to the bowl give you the ability to whip up a foam lather without it spilling over the sides.
5. Built to last. The brush handle and bowl are both made to last a lifetime with anodised, corrosion-resistant aluminium.
Jo Barnard, Founder at Morrama commented, “At Morrama we believe that less is more and our goal is always to provide the best user experience with the least amount of fuss. We launched the Angle Razor in 2018; a unique minimal design that in essence is little more than a blade and a handle, and we’ve taken the same approach with our Brush & Bowl. The Angle collection is about looking at things differently. Seeing shaving not as a tedious task but as an opportunity to slow down for a moment and take pride in the grooming ritual.”
Furthermore, the Angle Razor has received a number of design updates. It now has a tighter shaving angle with increased blade visibility providing an even closer shave. The magnet-based mechanism for holding the blade whilst it is being loaded has also been improved. These updates from Morrama continue their mission to improve the shaving experience with beautifully minimal, analogue tools.
The new and improved Angle Razor as well as the Brush and Bowl are now available for pre-order on Kickstarter at anglebymorrama.com
Completing the ritual of shaving: