YOU ARE WHAT YOU MEAT
- A meating of minds: how roast dinners reveal secrets about your personality
A person’s roast dinner choice can predict their personality type, their lifestyle and even their job, researchers have revealed.
Using sophisticated maths and a process known as data mining, scientists have uncovered a statistical relationship between character, lifestyle habits as well as career path and a person’s favourite roast dinner meat.
The research team found:
• Roast turkey dinner eaters are organised, reserved and conscientious
• Roast chicken dinner eaters are sympathetic, kind and affectionate
• Fans of roast beef dinners take part in sporting activities in their spare time
• Those with a penchant for roast pork dinners are more likely to be couch-potatoes
• Roast gammon-goers are more likely to be retired
• Students are more likely to be lovers of roast...