The 'growing trend' for men to take over childcare is a myth, official statistics show.
Ahead of Fathers Day on 16th June, a new book aims to explode the myth of the 'modern dad' doing his fair share of childcare, inside and outside of working hours.
- Men don't actually want to look after children, new book claims
- Shameful take-up of father's new right to share parental leave
- Only 6,000 more stay-at-home dads than a decade ago
- Tiny growth in number of fathers working part-time
- Women still do twice as much childcare on evenings and weekends
Tel. 020 3286 7584
Moble. 07812 570 545
“The media and politicians' love for the new father is built upon a myth,” says father of two Gideon Burrows in a controversial new book...