PARENTS’ DREAMS ARE STUCK IN REALITY...but deep down they want to dream about unicorns, superheroes and wizards just like their children!
UNDER EMBARGO: 00:01, MONDAY 14 MAY
PARENTS’ DREAMS ARE STUCK IN REALITY...
…. but deep down they want to dream about unicorns, superheroes and wizards
just like their children!
● New study reveals parents want to dream about fantasy and magical worlds as much as their kids
● 65% of kids believe their parents’ dreams are boring
● 75% of kids think mum and dad dream more about money and worries
● 92% of kids consider their dreams to be more imaginative than those of adults
● 9 in 10 kids claim that their dreams make them happy and excited the next day
● Findings also highlight what kids most like dreaming about, and why good shut-eye is vital for their development and wellbeing
14th MAY 2018 - LONDON - New research released today from sleep app for kids - Moshi Twilight Sleep Stories - pulls back the bed covers on the nation’s dreaming habits. Revealing parents long to escape from...