Compare By Review looked into some of the most searched for terms during lockdown with some interesting results!
• 1 Million online searches for banana bread during April compared to 165k during April 2019
• 246k searches for paint by numbers this April compared to only 15k last April.
• Searches for home gyms ROCKETTED to 60k from 9.9k during March 2019.
• Cornwall is THE UK summer destination of choice by Brits with over 135k searches for Cornwall holiday in July compared to 40k the same time last year.
• Spain knocked off the holiday top spot this year and replaced with Cornwall!
The British ‘stay home summer’ is having a resurgence whether it’s spent on holidays at the lakes, by the beach or staying at home to finish off those much needed jobs, the public have dusted off their roof boxes and dug out their garden games to embrace the staycation.
The team at Compare By Review decided to dig deep and...