THE NEW CULTURE CLUB
Empathy, emotion and care for teams are new key traits for successful leaders post COVID-19.
- 27% leap in the number of CEOs who consider a focus on company culture as ‘vital’.
- One in 20 CEOs admit their company culture ‘hindered’ their response to the pandemic.
- 95% of CEOs plan to increase their focus on leadership effectiveness post-crisis, with ‘empathy, emotion and care for teams’ the key focus.
- Two-thirds of CEOs plan to increase investment in internal communications.
- 91% will increase investment in remote working – but the ‘death of the office’ is overstated.
THE COVID-19 crisis will radically reform the way top companies operate, as CEOs review both leadership style and company culture, a new report reveals.
The in-depth study from leading consultancy Coode Associates found just 12% of firms ‘thrived’ during the crisis, with 81% admitting to being under...