• European Patent Office recognises outstanding inventors at ceremony in Paris
• London-based Jane ní Dhulchaointigh and team winner in SMEs category for invention of world’s first mouldable glue
• Swiss physicist Ursula Keller honoured in Lifetime achievement category for significantly advancing ultrafast pulsed laser technology
• Agnès Poulbot and Jacques Barraud† (France), Jens Frahm (Germany) and Esther Sans Takeuchi (United States) winners in the other three categories
• Following a public vote, Erik Loopstra (Netherlands) and Vadim Banine (Netherlands/Russia) take home the Popular Prize
Paris, Saint-Germain-en-Laye/Munich, 7 June 2018 – The European Patent Office (EPO) announced the winners of the European Inventor Award 2018 at a ceremony held today in Paris, Saint-Germain-en-Laye attended by some 600 guests from the areas of politics, business, intellectual property and science. Among the honoured inventors are London-based Jane...