Fresh Business Thinking, the leading online platform for entrepreneurs and business owners, has launched their Power 100 list and revealed the first 15 names.
The Power 100 represents the people who most impact on the lives of entrepreneurs; those who shape policy, create working environments, champion, mentor and promote entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship in the UK. While not being an exclusive list of entrepreneurs themselves, the list includes those with the most power to impact on entrepreneurship.
Counting down from 100 to 86, the list includes:
• Kiki Loizou - the Sunday Times small business editor
• Brad Burton - the UK’s most in-demand self-help guru
• Oliver Wooley - CEO of Envestors
• Edwina Hart - Minister for Economy, Science and Transport for the Welsh Assembly Government
• Paul Briggs – Chief Executive of the Thames...