Extreme outdoor clothing and ski brand, Bergans of Norway, announces its ambitious four-year sustainability programme, which will see the company embark on a huge commitment to reduce the industry’s dependency on fossil fuels.
Bergans of Norway’s Expedition 2020 programme will see the company set out to achieve a number of sustainability goals including:
• 75% of Bergans of Norway products to be bluesign® approved
• 70% of Bergans of Norway products to be made from more sustainable raw materials which will have a verified environmental footprint for products and operations
• Less than 2 percent of all shipments will be via airfreight
• All packaging will be composed of sustainable sources
• Annual sustainable training will be required for Bergans of Norway
• All buildings will be powered by renewable energy
Bergans of Norway’s sustainability manager, Felix...