Operational Infrastructure in Private Equity Experiences Significant Changes
• Number of software and operations companies dedicated to the private equity sector grows strongly in last five years
• Supply chain of software and operational infrastructure providers dedicated to private equity has been transformed in last ten years
• Underlying technology employed has seen dramatic changes
• Maximising relationship intelligence and investor transparency, managing returns through liquidity and risk profiling and outsourcing of fund administration among topics
• Private Equity Software and Service Provider Showcase (PESS 2010) to address sector changes on 29 June 2010, London
London, 9 June 2010 –
The mature and sophisticated supply chain dedicated to the private equity sector has undergone significant changes in recent times and has been transformed from its more humble beginnings, little more than 10 years ago.