The true extent of “invisible” chronic health conditions is explained in latest visual series from Future Fit Training
• 6 million people suffer from anxiety in the UK
• Currently 40% of disability worldwide is due to anxiety and depression
• More than 1 in 10 people likely to have ‘disabling anxiety disorder’ at some stage in life
• At least 115,000 people have Crohn’s disease in the UK
• Approximately 1 in 20 people in the UK suffer from fibromyalgia
18 May 2018; To mark Mental Health Awareness Week (14–20 May), leading professional fitness training provider Future Fit Training reveals the harsh reality of what it feels like to live with chronic health conditions and...