MakeItCheaper.com has launched a domestic price comparison service so you can now find a better deal on your household energy as well as looking at ways of cutting your business overheads.
Already with 20 suppliers on its panel and more in the pipeline, MakeItCheaper.com’s household service is in strong contention for the top of the price comparison league table.
Nine out of 10 (91%) households using the service in the past two weeks have been able to make savings up to £370. With an average of £226 being cut from each household’s energy bills, the savings breakdown is as follows:
• 22% of people saved more than £300
• 40% of people saved more than £200
• 62% of people saved more than £100
• 91% of people saved more than £0
• 9% of people made no saving
Diane Lant from Hull said: "Since I learnt...