London, 12th November 2020 – Nibble Video, a Berkshire-based video production company, has today revealed a list of the top ten most commercially successful viral TikTok songs.
The video production company, which specialises in music and commercial video production, analysed over 30 songs by established artists as well as from emerging talent whose music went viral on TikTok in 2020.
Using the number of streams on YouTube and Spotify, and the average cost per play each platform pays their artists, Nibble has identified a list of the highest-earning tunes ranked by their estimated annual profit.
- Powfu 'Death Bed (coffee for your head)'
2,314,460 GBP per year
- Jason Derulo & Jawsh 685 'Savage Love' 1,603,710 GBP per year
- SAINt JHN 'Roses' 1,515,766 GBP per year
- Cardi B 'WAP' 1,423,573 GBP per year
- Harry Styles 'Watermelon Sugar' 1,241,942 GBP per year
- Doja Cat 'Boss Bitch' 1,055,556...