• New phs Index reveals places people are avoiding due to COVID as 14% of UK premises and 51% of food and drink venues shutdown during tightened restrictions
• 68% of consumers are concerned about catching COVID in indoor places
• Two thirds fear social distancing will be ditched over Christmas
• One in five report poor hygiene while half experience lack of social distancing
• One in 10 have felt so uncomfortable by COVID risk they have walked out of a premises
• 61% believe air purifiers should be mandatory indoors to curb infection risk
One in 10 people have walked out of a premises because they have felt so uncomfortable about the risk of catching COVID-19, reveals a new report by facilities services provider phs Group.
In new, independently-commissioned consumer research, phs uncovers that more than one in five consumers have experienced...