• PayCaptain launches to ‘radically’ improve the payroll process
• It helps employees understand and control their earnings via an app
• Employers can support employees to take control of their finances to achieve greater financial resilience
• It supports employer brand and value proposition enabling new and innovative pay and reward strategies
• Yapster, the workplace messaging app, goes live this month
London, 27 October 2020. A new payroll app called PayCaptain has been launched to put employees in control of their pay including tools and guidance for financial wellness.
PayCaptain, which has been piloted since the summer, also helps employers innovate with the latest technology and banking. It combines payroll, banking and wellness tools, allowing employers to support and empower their employees to take control of their finances to achieve greater...