• Exclusive research for Autocar finds close to half of all car buyers are delaying their next vehicle buy, with 25% of them blaming Brexit
• SMMT sales figures show April registrations down 4.1%, with year-on-year sales down by 2.7%*
• UK buyers more likely to purchase vehicles from brands which manufacture in the UK after Brexit, with Ford and Toyota expected to see biggest benefit
• French and German manufacturers likely to be hardest hit
• To find out more about the effects of Brexit on the UK’s automotive industry, read the latest issue of Autocar: www.autocar.co.uk
Nearly half of all drivers are set to delay their next vehicle purchase, with one in four of those blaming Brexit, according to exclusive research for Britain’s leading weekly automotive title, Autocar, conducted by Simpson Carpenter....