● What Car? crowns Kia e-Niro 2019 Car of the Year
● Victory for the Kia e-Niro marks the first time an electric car has taken home the prestigious award
● Kia celebrates its first What Car? Car of the Year win
● Hyundai joins Kia among manufacturers recognised for its development of electric vehicle technology
● Honda Urban EV takes home Reader Award voted for by public
● Full list of winners live at whatcar.com/awards
● Find the latest deals on winners from all categories at What Car? New Car Buying
What Car? has named the Kia e-Niro electric vehicle (EV) as its 2019 Car of the Year during its 42nd annual awards ceremony, held in association with Warranty Direct and BNP Paribas Cardif on Tuesday 22 January at Grosvenor House, Park Lane.
The Kia e-Niro beat 23 other category winners to take the overall title, becoming the first electric car to win the prestigious What Car? Car of the Year Award....