• First of its kind to automate flexible working application process
• Removes Manager bias and gives organisations full visibility of flex working requests
Leading HR Tech vendor, RoleMapper, has today launched FlexApply, a first-of-its-kind platform that helps organisations automate and manage flexible working requests and applications.
With many organisations still figuring out how they are going to make flex a success in the long-term, as well as the type of flex to offer, FlexApply removes that pain by ensuring a fairer and more business-driven approach that works for both employee and business.
Key features of FlexApply include:
• AI-powered algorithms that provide bias-free flex assessments for every role
• Flexible working outcomes that work for the team and the business
• Dashboards providing visibility of all applications across roles and teams
• Workflows and reporting to ensure...