Today, Wednesday 1st April, new research from UK millennial parenting community BabyDoc Club looking at their worries and fears surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic reveal:
• Almost half of parents (48%) think current lockdown restrictions are not strong enough to stop the spread of the Coronavirus
• Only 17% of parents are confident that the government can manage the COVID-19 crisis
• Over three-quarters of parents (78%) are more worried about the impact of COVID-19 on the economy than they are about a loved one contracting the coronavirus (70%).
The three biggest challenges cited by parents with the #stayathome restrictions are:
1. Keeping their mental health in check - 55%
2. Keeping children entertained to avoid boredom and whining - 50%
3. Trying not to overeat - 36%
THE ECONOMY & HOUSEHOLD FINANCES
78% of parents are very worried about the impact of COVID-19 on the economy. While 70% of parents...