CONTAGION AND CONTAINMENT: LANDMARK COVID19 CITIZEN-SCIENCE PROJECT LAUNCHED TODAY
- The Young Foundation launches landmark new project to capture social impact of the coronavirus on individuals and communities across the UK
- We need to understand how this generation-defining moment impacts the future of community life and wellbeing in the UK - says CEO
- Citizens of all ages invited to share their day-to-day experiences of pandemic via online platform over the next three months, creating a rich digital archive of life during a pandemic
- Citizen science a robust and safe way to engage people during social isolation
- Project developed in partnership with The Open University and delivered via specialist nQuire platform
Tuesday 7th April 2020: Health and wellbeing, access to social services, jobs and paycheques, mortgages and rent payments and even weddings are all being disrupted by...