We are living in a time of extreme disruption. At this very moment there is a startup somewhere in the world plotting to transform the status quo of every industry, even yours. Disintermediation is a big part of this, with companies battling for control of the customer relationship.
White Space Strategy will be holding an innovative disintermediation summit at New College in Oxford on Thursday 21st September. There will be a range of speakers and panellists giving their opinions. Currently they include;
• Katy Gotch, Director of Strategy and Customer Experience, Argos
• Jeremy Basset, CEO, CO:CUBED and Former Head of Unilever Foundry
• Gerardo Montoya, Director Innovation & Strategic Projects, Volvo Group UK
• David Alexander, UK Contract Solutions Director, Centrica
• Chris Bosworth, Strategy Director, Close Brothers Motor Finance
• Matthew Griffin, Global Futurist & Tech Evangelist
• Jane Lucy, CEO,...