• New SPOT X GPS Messenger features two-way SMS and email for reliable safety and communications
• Small, rugged device set to appeal to hikers, sailors, cyclists and other outdoor enthusiasts
• Globalstar introduces flexible monthly price plans for SPOT X seasonal users
• SPOT devices credited with over 6,200 rescue callouts to date including over 300 in EMENA
• SPOT X’s European debut will be on stand A1 525 at ISPO Munich 2019
Dublin, Ireland, January 23rd, 2019 – Globalstar Europe Satellite Services Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of Globalstar Inc. and the leader in satellite messaging and emergency notification technologies, today announced that its SPOT X two-way satellite communications device is now available in Europe and North Africa.