• New poll of more than 1,600 people commissioned by myLotto24.co.uk ahead of Blue Monday
• Nineteen times more men than women said best way to beat the January blues is to have an affair or one-night stand
• 50% more women than men said their preferred blues-beater is to eat chocolate
• Booking a holiday, eating chocolate or going to the gym are the top three choices for beating the January blues
• Twitter users are more likely than Facebook users to have a one-night stand
Booking a holiday, eating chocolate or going to the gym are Brits’ best ways of beating the January blues, a new poll of more than 1,600 British adults has found.
The poll, commissioned by online lottery betting operator, myLotto24, was carried out ahead of Blue Monday – widely considered to be the most depressing day of the year – which falls on 21st January 2019.
The findings appear to confirm that...