Finance broker KIS Finance purchased their first all-electric company car, the Jaguar I-Pace three years ago. Today, having covered just over 40,000 miles, KIS want to share their experience of owning an electric vehicle and how the running costs over the past 3 years have compared to similar model petrol and diesel powered cars.
The case study covers:
• The experience of charging the vehicle when it was first purchased compared to now
• How today’s electricity price concerns have overtaken ‘range anxiety’ in people’s hesitancy over switching to electric
• How electricity price rises have affected the running costs of electric vehicles
• Comparisons between electric, petrol, and diesel in terms of price rises and running costs
• Service station electric chargers price comparison
• What rising electricity costs mean for the future of electric vehicles
For the full case study, please go to: https://www.kisbridgingloans.co.uk/finance-news/evs-range-an...
About KIS Finance:
KIS Finance are an independent finance broker specialising in bridging finance, development finance, commercial mortgages, equity release, and secured loans. Their team of advisors have considerable experience across multiple different areas of the finance sector, as well as insurance and compliance.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Key Loans & Mortgages Limited t/a KIS Finance in the following categories: Men's Interest, Consumer Technology, Motoring, Personal Finance, Transport & Logistics, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.