The buying team at American Golf, Europe’s biggest golf retailer, have been busy sifting through the thousands of new golf products they stock to provide their pick of the very best kit available for golfers this Christmas. For men, their selection includes:
1. Callaway Warbird Stand Bag (£79.99 at American Golf). Exclusive to American Golf, this great stand bag with the mighty credibility and desirability of the Callaway name is lightweight and comfortable with a dual strap for even weight distribution. A high mounted automatic stand system also provides added stability when you stop to play.
2. Titleist Pro V1 and Pro V1x golf balls (£34.99 per dozen at American Golf). Titleist is the #1 golf ball brand in the world and its exciting ProV1 ball features a durable design and soft feel that is designed to appeal to golfers actively looking to lower their scores. It delivers exceptional distance, more short game control and ‘stop-and-drop’ greenside control. The ProV1x ball offers the additional bonus of low spin from the longer clubs and a higher ball trajectory and is sure to help lower any handicap. You cannot go wrong with these as a festive gift.
3. Callaway Supersoft Bonus Pack (£19.99 for 15 at American Golf). Calloway’s softest ever golf ball, the Supersoft which also combines low compression and HEX aerodynamics to provide maximum distance as well as an incredibly soft feel is available in an amazing 15 ball bonus pack from American Golf. For once he can afford to lose a ball or two in the rough…
4. iCart Uno Trolley (£99.99 at American Golf). When it comes to design innovation, the iCart Uno Trolley stands out with its innovative, easy folding system and clutch of handy features including adjustable bag brackets (to fit any bag), soft touch handle, easy access centre console and Quik-Lok folding system. It’s a high tech Christmas steal.
5. Tom Tom GPS Watch (£119.99 at American Golf). If he’s a gadget-head, look no further than the incredible Tom Tom GPS Watch. This provides the wearer with precise yardages to the front, centre and back of the green, as well as the distance to hazards. It is preloaded with more course data than any other device and is designed to raise your game. It also tells the time, too! Something great to play with during the Queen’s Speech…
6. Wilson Ultra Package Set (£249.99 at American Golf). If you really want to make a golfer’s Christmas, look no further than a new set of clubs! But if this sounds too expensive, think again, because the impressive Wilson Ultra Package Set includes a quality driver, fairway wood, irons 5-9, pitching wedge, putter, carry bag and head covers –all in one! And, what’s more, all for an amazing, accessible price.
7. Cleveland Golf CG15 Wedge (2 for £100 at American Golf). This excellent wedge benefits from CG15 Tour Grooves, a breakthrough club milling technology that produces 25% bigger grooves to improve shot consistency. It’s designed as a game improver suitable for any standard of golfer and guaranteed to get his game off to a flying start in 2017.
8. Under Armour Performance Polos (£29.99 at American Golf). Available in Teal, Navy Blue and Mid Blue, these smart, subtly branded polos look at home on any golf course and provide an athletic fit with 4-way stretch construction for ultimate performance when shot-making. A Moisture Transport System also wicks away sweat to keep you cool and dry all round through.
9. PING Phoenix Polos (£20.99 at American Golf). You can’t go wrong with a golfing classic, and the iconic PING Phoenix polo shirt is constructed from supercool fabric which wicks moisture away from the body to keep you cool and sweat-free. It comes complete with UV protection and being made from crease-free fabric means it will look great at the 19th as well!
10. Callaway SMU Fleece (£49.99 at American Golf). This is the perfect, comfortable, stylish mid-layer for golfing in all weathers. If fights the cold and provides a comfortable, thermal layer that can be put on or taken off as conditions dictate. The Callaway branding shows he’s a player.
11. Under Armour Storm Fleece Sweater (£54.99 at American Golf). This incredible lightweight, heathered fleece sweater is available in blue, grey or navy and incorporates Storm Technology to repel water out on the course without sacrificing all-important breathability. A loose fit and ribbed collar, cuffs and hem enhance ease of movement and comfort. A perfect golf essential.
12. Footjoy AQL Shoe (£69.99 at American Golf). Made with a full grain leather upper to provide excellent waterproof protection, these shoes are renowned for day-long comfort and feature a number of innovations to keep feet dry out on the course.
13. Adidas Tour 360 Boost Shoe (£129.99 at American Golf). These tech-packed shoes provide superb quality, feel and comfort and as you might expect from adidas, look super-stylish, too! A new heel shape follows the natural contours of the foot for an improved fit and an ETC lining reduces friction and moisture whilst maintain foot temperature.
14. Emoji Golf 6 Ball Gift Pack (£9.99). It’s golf – but its cool too! Keep the kids on their toes with this fun golf ball gift pack that features six different officially licensed Emoji® golf ball designs all in a beautiful presentation gift box.
For further information and Christmas golf gift inspiration go to americangolf.co.uk. Contact Joe Murgatroyd - firstname.lastname@example.org - 020 7940 7194
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Brandnation Integrated Ltd in the following categories: Men's Interest, Health, Leisure & Hobbies, Women's Interest & Beauty, Sport, Travel, Retail & Fashion, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.