Law firm, Ashfords LLP has proudly retained eight out of its ten second year trainees who have all successfully secured newly qualified positions with the firm from September this year. These are:
• Emily Bowden – Employment, Exeter
• Sophie Tucker – Real Estate, Exeter
• Layla Ahmadi – Employment, Bristol
• Hannah Pettit – Commercial, Bristol
• Iona Jones – Corporate, London
• Adam Woodhouse – Trusts & Estates, London
• Issy Massey – Family, Exeter
• Izzy Tilley – Corporate, Exeter.
Ashfords’ trainee scheme continues to be an important and successful source of resourcing and growing the firm’s key talent, with good retention rates and a long history of trainees who have built successful careers with the firm. The firm welcomes new trainees each year, bringing with them a wealth of enthusiasm and passion to learn as they start progressing their careers.
This year's new trainees will be entering into a range of roles, including Corporate, Property and Litigation:
• Georgia Dimick – Corporate, Bristol
• Alistair Turnbull – Property Litigation/Real Estate, Bristol
• Emma Wheeler – Construction & Infrastructure, London
• Ceris Fuller – Commercial Litigation, Exeter
• Bryoney Alford – Restructuring & Insolvency, Exeter
• Oliver Conway – Real Estate, Exeter
• Hannah Swales – Real Estate, Exeter
• Katie Gwyther – Real Estate, Exeter
• David Tomlin – Real Estate, Taunton.
With the first and second year trainees combined, Ashfords now has a total of 19 trainees across its six offices.
Ashfords is recognised nationally as a leading provider of legal, regulatory and related professional services. The firm delivers commercially focused advice to their clients across a range of industries and sectors.
Ashfords’ aim is straightforward – to help their clients get the results that they want. The firm’s commitment to excellence is reflected by the quality of their employees and partners, their client testimonials and industry awards.
Commenting on the appointments, Ashfords' Head of Human Resources, Ken Bryant said: “We pride ourselves on nurturing and investing in our talent, and we are thrilled to welcome the new trainees as we continue our strategic growth plan with a focus on attracting and developing the very best lawyers to drive the business forward."
Katie Gwyther, Trainee at Ashfords, said: "This is a really exciting time for all of us, and knowing that we are all starting our careers with such a forward thinking and respected firm makes all the hard work even more worthwhile!”
Applications for 2021 Training Contracts will be open from 1 November. For more information on Ashfords’ trainee opportunities please click here [https://www.ashfords.co.uk/careers/trainee-opportunities]
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Ashfords LLP in the following categories: Public Sector, Third Sector & Legal, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.