• Total sales in JYSK UK & Ireland reached €41M, an increase of 74%
• JYSK UK & Ireland posts record €2.9M (+69%) improvement on results for FY 2019/2020
• JYSK Ireland reports positive EBIT in first full fiscal year
• Growth is owed to its Irish and UK organisations merging this year as well as soars in online sales, new store openings and a general uplift in consumers investing in their homes
• 860,000 customers made a purchase during FY 2019/2020, an increase of 55%
• Outlook is extremely positive for FY 2020/21 says Country Manager for JYSK UK & Ireland
• Five new UK stores and a further eight to open in Ireland by end of next financial year as JYSK expands its footprint and creates more jobs
[11:00 GMT, 26th November 2020] Danish furniture and home furnishings brand, JYSK has announced today record results in the UK & Ireland during the financial year 2019/2020, with total sales reaching €41M, an increase of 74% on...