Global leader in creating people-centric spaces, Unispace, stole the show at the Better Future Design Awards 2022, claiming a staggering seven wins for a range of European projects.
As the world’s largest network of design award programmes, the London Design Awards celebrates the very best projects in commercial interior design. Unispace won a combination of Gold and Silver recognitions in the following categories:
• Interior Design, International Commercial, Project of the Year (Gold): Just Eat Takeaway.com, Dublin - Following a period of rapid growth, Just Eat Takeaway.com partnered with Unispace in the Irish capital to create a workspace that would accommodate their growing teams and support flourishing operations both now and well into the future.
• Interior Design, International Co-working & Studio Space, Project of the Year (Gold): Unispace, Zurich – Following the team tripling in size, Unispace’s Swiss colleagues were in need of a new home. The Studio acts as a showroom, presenting the very best of what offer as a global firm creating bespoke people-centric spaces.
• Interior Design, International Commercial (Silver): Just Eat Takeaway.com, Milan - Just Eat Takeaway.com partnered with Unispace to work across multiple European and Australian locations to bring their new offices to life, ensuring a consistent look and feel across them all with a local touch. Spread across six floors, Just Eat Takeaway.com’s new Milan home has a bright colour palette that reflects their energetic and young brand, creating a stunning new workplace that’s unmistakably Just Eat Takeaway.com
• Interior Design, International Commercial (Silver): Pernod Ricard, Milan - Pernod Ricard has made “creators of conviviality” its vision and signature. As part of this, creating a glamourous, welcoming workspace was vital to promote interaction and increase happiness amongst colleagues in their new Milan office. Its show-stopping reception area and bar creates a wow factor for anyone who visits.
• Interior Design, International Commercial (Silver) Diligent, Galway - Set over six floors within the Bonham Quay campus, Diligent’s coastal hub in Galway is the US software giant’s first pied-à-terre in Europe. Symbolically located on the Atlantic frontier of Ireland, it is the first port eastward of the Boston-based global HQ.
• Interior Design, International Commercial (Silver) Astellas Pharma, Madrid - After the Covid-19 pandemic, Astellas Pharma was keen to create a workplace that would suit their people’s evolving needs. Delivered in only four months, Astellas Pharma’s new workplace is a humancentric environment that steps away from a traditional hierarchical corporate structure. A flexible and adaptable space where people feel empowered to choose the type of space they want to work in according to their needs and type of activity.
• Interior Design, International Co-working & Studio Space (Silver): Unispace, Amsterdam - Unispace needed a larger space to house their growing team in Amsterdam while also creating an enhanced studio experience that reflected the local Dutch culture. The result was a Dutch-infused destination workplace to draw people in, feel welcome and work like a local.
Stuart Finnie, Head of Design, EMEA at Unispace, commented:
“We are delighted to have won not one, but seven awards, at the Better Future Design Awards. This year has been extremely busy for Unispace, creating a wide range of European projects for both new and repeat customers. Being recognised for these awards across five countries is a testament to the expertise of the local teams and their ability to create bespoke workplace designs that suit in-country cultures and people, whilst still balancing the global company branding of the multi-national clients we service. I’d like to extend my congratulations to the teams involved in delivering these award-winning projects, creating destination workplaces employees are excited to visit.”
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of BlueSky Public Relations Ltd in the following categories: Construction & Property, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.