Submit your release
Enter your release into our online submission form.
- Add soundbites - pick a quote to stand out in your release
- Add links to relevant pages on your website to help people easily find out more information
- Attach images and media files to tell an engaging story
- Target your story - choose from 25 categories and journalists subscribed to these will receive an email with your press release in
- Add extra distribution via the
Publish & Distribute
After submitting your press release it will be distributed to ResponseSource's established network of journalists and newsdesks.
It will also be published online in your newsroom and on ResponseSource Press Release Wire.
If you've added an image it will generally be picked up and indexed in the Google image search results.
Most press releases posted on ResponseSource Press Release Wire also get indexed in Google News and all the major search engines for extra online visibility
Sending your first release with ResponseSource activates your free Newsroom.
Use as a hub for all your brand's news and media collateral.
Manage multiple newsrooms with one account.
Your newsroom is customisable, can be hosted on your domain and fully integrated into your website. More details here
Its easy to share your news through social networks and amplify your story.
You and others can spread the word by using the Share buttons. Your release will also viewable via the ResponseSource twitter feed.
Access and download pdf reports with details of how many people viewed your release, where they came from and the top keywords used to find your news.