A heavenly Mediterranean lifestyle with easy access to everything that the Costa Blanca’s most fashionable beach resort can offer come as standard at a new boutique off-plan development in Jávea.
Limited availability of new-build properties in Spain’s prime coastal spots makes apartments at the latest new development being promoted by PropertyandSpain.co.uk especially sought after. Once complete, owners will have direct access to Jávea’s popular Montañar beach and be a short stroll from the town centre.
“Alicante, which includes the Costa Blanca, attracted more foreign property sales than any other part of Spain in the last quarter of 2015,” said Julian Walker, director at PropertyandSpain.co.uk. “And this trend is set to continue. It offers something for everyone, with Jávea satisfying the chicer end of the market and being a major draw in the northern part. Known as the Pearl of the Costa Blanca, below we outline five things that help make Jávea a real gem for foreign homeowners.”
- Stunning location. Jávea sits around a bay between two headlands and in the shadow of the striking Montgo Mountain, which forms the focal point of the pretty Montgo Natural Park. Flat plains carpeted with citrus groves fan inland from the resort.
- Healthy climate. Thanks to its long Mediterranean summers, mild winters and 325 days of sunshine each year, the World Health Organisation rates Jávea’s climate as one of the healthiest in the world.
- Town, beach and port. Jávea has three distinct parts, making it a fun and interesting place to spend time. Firstly, there is the newer Arenal beachfront, fringed by busy bars and restaurants. Then there is the charming old town, with its winding streets, medieval architecture and cosy tapas bars. And then there is the bustling port area, where you can sit and watch the boats, and perhaps take a sunset boat trip.
- Beautiful beaches. Jávea’s main beach is the wide, sandy Arenal beach in the centre of the bay. Nearer the port is the pebbly Montañar beach, while round the southern headland is Granadella beach, often cited as one of the Costa Blanca’s prettiest.
- Good access. Jávea is conveniently located an hour from both Alicante Airport to the south and Valencia Airport to the north, thereby increasing flight options for second homeowners and renting holidaymakers from around Europe.
Concludes Mr Walker at PropertyandSpain.co.uk: “Once complete in 2017, owners at our latest development will benefit from all of the above, as well as the communal pool and gardens, and underground garage. Comprising just 19 two and three-bed apartments and duplexes, which come with air con, an energy-saving solar thermal system and quality modern fittings, the development is built by an established developer who is offering attractive payment terms, with prices starting from €249,000.”
For further information about the above, contact:
Tel: +44 (0)208 339 6036
PropertyandSpain.co.uk is owned and operated by overseas property specialist Spot Blue International Property. A web-based information and listings service, it works with developers in Spain to promote new and off-plan developments to the UK and wider international market. Since its foundation in 2005, Spot Blue International Property has established itself as a leading overseas property specialist and is a member of the AIPP, NAEA, Turkish British Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and British Chamber of Commerce of Turkey. The company’s high profile in the UK means it is regularly quoted in the national press and invited to appear on panels at leading seminars and exhibitions.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Skiingproperty.com in the following categories: Home & Garden, Travel, Construction & Property, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.