Introducing GOODMINZ® – fresh mince, made from plants.
Reroot Foods launches GOODMINZ. An inspiring new kitchen staple with delicious flavours, lovely textures and a rainbow of colours.
GOODMINZ is fresh mince, made from plants. It is easy to turn into family favourites or creative dishes any time of the day. It is wonderful as burgers, no-meat balls, in wraps and as pasta and pizza toppings.
There are four minces in the GOODMINZ range – Green, Purple, Orange and Brown. Each contains minced fresh vegetables and wholesome ingredients like chickpeas and quinoa. The products are only lightly seasoned so cooks can add herbs, spices, seeds, nuts, fruits and flowers to make their favourite recipes.
GOODMINZ is a nutritional powerhouse. Each mince contains five vegetables and is; a source of protein, a source of fibre, low in saturated fat and contains no soya. Approved by The Vegetarian Society, GOODMINZ is suitable for vegans, vegetarians and anyone wanting to eat more plants.
GOODMINZ is made by hand in small batches and, after many months of development, will be available to buy on Reroot Foods’ website for home delivery in August 2017.
Notes for editors:
Reroot Foods Ltd. is a new business whose mission is to develop and sell innovative delicious plant-based food products that inspire people to eat more plants. The shift towards eating more plants is one of global scale and is showing considerable market growth.
Reroot Foods is run by Richard Reeves. Richard is a food and brand development specialist. He is certified in plant-based cookery by world-renowned chef educator Chad Sarno (Rouxbe Culinary School). He was also professionally-trained as a chef at Leith’s School of Food & Wine.
GOODMINZ is brilliant for people that:
- Want to eat more plants as part of a vegan, vegetarian or meat-reducing diet.
- Are looking for a fresh plant-based alternative to add to their meal repertoire.
- Love veggie burgers, no-meat balls, veggie sausages and other similar recipe formats.
- Like versatile ingredients that are easy to cook.
- Want to eat (more) healthily.
- Want a source of protein as the main component of their meals.
- Don’t like the sound of fake/cultured meats and think ‘why not just eat delicious, wholesome vegetables and plant-based ingredients’.
- Want to eat something that is good for the planet and for all creatures great and small.
Richard Reeves at Reroot Foods for more information and GOODMINZ samples
Mobile: 07711 083308
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Reroot Foods in the following categories: Health, Home & Garden, Food & Drink, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.