an unforgettable experience, a personal challenge in beautiful surroundings, and it’s a great kick-start to the cycling season
Cycology Travel Ltd,the luxury specialist cycling vacation provider, has designed the International Women’s Day Collection (9th March -12th March 2018) as an amazing ride experience for a small group of women who want to enjoy the challenges and camaraderie of a group ride along the formidable Serra de Tramuntana mountain roads and to really test themselves with some tough climbs and distance cycling.
Robert Bell, founder of Cycology Travel says: “This is a great way for a woman to share her passion for cycling, to make friends, share advice and benefit from the support of the other female riders in the group. We are offering female cyclists (maximum number of twelve) an unforgettable experience, a personal challenge in beautiful surroundings, and it’s a great kick-start to the cycling season”.
The only requirements are that participants can complete a daily ride of 50 miles comfortably and be at ease riding in a group of cyclists on a road, in traffic.
Riders can hire Trek Silque S6 and Trek Silque SL WSM bikes in Mallorca, or bring their own (with a reduction in the package if this is done).
To book email email@example.com or call +44(0)20 8912 4522
For three nights, four days, half board in Hotel Esplendido’s four-star luxury accommodation, March 9th to 12th 2018, prices for riders start from £1,800 per person, in a double occupancy room or £2,100 single occupancy room.
Cycology Travel Ltd offers Your Significant Other packages with add-on options of spa treatments, vineyard tours and helicopter trips for non-riders who want to accompany participants, beginning at £1,100 for this event
Press Photography is available here
Notes to Editors
1. For further Press Information, please contact Maureen Murphy – firstname.lastname@example.org
2. About Cycology
Cycology Travel Ltd is a luxury cycling tour operator, delivering world-class, bespoke, luxury cycling holidays and memories for both devotees and recreational cyclists. Cycology Travel is the only cycling brand that offers a world-class, unforgettable holiday experience for cyclists and your significant others (YSOs).
March 9th 2018 Day One: Arrive at Palma International Airport where transport is arranged to take riders (and their travel partners) to the hotel. Subject to your arrival time there is a short ride to check the riders are bike fit and to get the body ready for the days ahead, followed by a group welcome dinner
March 10th 2018 Day Two: Coastal Loop 75km, including the hamlet of Deia and town of Valldemossa. Climb up past George Sands and via Esporles for a snack & coffee stop. From there head back via Palmanyola, Bunyola & over the scenic Coll de Soller and finally head back to the hotel. Post ride there will be a presentation and interactive workshop on the benefits to the cyclist of core stability, stretching and injury prevention from a professional cycling team physiotherapist.
March 11th 2018 Day Three: Climb up Coll de Soller as the warm up and then cruise inland towards Bunyola & Santa Maria del Cami and stop at Alaro for refuel, recovery and regroup. Then the group heads back towards Bunyola, Coll de Soller and back to Puerto Soller.
March 12th 2018 Day Four: Possibly the hardest and definitely the hilliest day, taking on the highest climb on the island - Puig Major – just shy of 900m over a 14km ascent, with a grand total for the day of just under 2000m of vertical climbing with the descent over the majestic serpent winding road of Sa Calobra. After a refreshment break at the base of Sa Calobra the ride retraces its path up Sa Calobra, with two points on the road at 11.5% ascent and makes its way back up to Cuber, through tunnel Puig Major, and down the long winding road back to Puerto Soller.
4. 9th - 12th March 2018 WOMEN’S COLLECTION PACKAGE DETAILS
• Cycology concierge meet & greet at Palma International airport
• Private Luxury transportation from Palma airport to your hotel (and return)
• Three nights, four days 4* luxury half board accommodation at the Hotel Esplendido
• Welcome dinner, with complimentary glass of wine, on the first night to meet your cycling companions
• Buffet breakfast
• Free wi-fi within the hotel
• Exclusive Cycology - Ashmei QOM Jersey
• Bike box transportation from Palma airport to your hotel (and return)
• Secure storage for your bike
• Daily guided rides (see details below)
• Service – support vehicle (Subject to numbers)
• Daily sports nutrition for your rides: ZipVit gels and bars
• Mechanical support
• Complimentary in-room mini-bar
• Bike Rental Included (deducted if you bring your own)
• Access to spa facilities
• Mallorca visitor tax
• Free upgrade upon availability
• Free bike storage
• YSO – options for Your Significant Other whilst you’re enjoying your ride
What’s Not Included
• Bike Box: Check out the offers from our Bike Box partner
• Travel Insurance: We recommend travel insurance from Yellow Jersey
• Incidental expenses
• Coffee stops on the rides
• Tips and gratuities
• YSO option costs
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Cycology in the following categories: Leisure & Hobbies, Women's Interest & Beauty, Travel, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.