How many times have you found yourself in a beautiful bar, lounge, restaurant or home admiring the beautiful furniture and wondering how you can find out where it’s from? How many designers have wasted hours sending photos of wallpapers, fabrics and accessories to a database of contacts looking for the right supplier? When you want to find out the name of a song you like you can use Shazam. New photo-recognition and shopping app Designlife App is bringing that convenience to the interior design world. Whether you are a designer, stylist or end user, the Designlife App will help you find the supplier of a piece of furniture, fabric or wall-covering, and can even find similar alternatives at different price points.
The app launched in April 2019 and is available for Apple devices to download for free from any app store.
Designlife App makes sourcing and identifying design products simple:
- The first step is easy, just take a photograph of the design you want to identify or match using the app on your phone.
- The app will then identify the design using its vast database of products and brands.
- If it can’t identify the product exactly, it will offer alternatives.
- Users can then shop the identified or alternative items directly inside the app.
- Users can also search for alternatives at different price points and create mood boards within the app that can be shared with collaborators and clients before any purchases are made.
The app will also help users identify and shop using trends. The DesignLife team and users of the app will help to build a picture of what is going to be popular — based on industry news and trade shows — and what those trends look like in terms of products.
DesignLife App is the brainchild of co-founders Jane Moriarty and Justin Kandiah. Jane is the interior designer and entrepreneurial powerhouse behind DesignLife TV, online magazine and associates, while business partner Justin Kandiah is managing director of renowned fabric brand JAB Anstoetz UK.
FOR HIGH-RES IMAGERY, INTERVIEWS OR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT JESS AT DESIGNLIFE@THEDOERS.CO.UK - 07885 670 745
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of The Doers in the following categories: Home & Garden, Consumer Technology, Construction & Property, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.