Business Analysis Conference Europe 2016
19-21 September 2016, London
IRM UK, in collaboration with IIBA UK Chapter and BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT
The Business Analysis Conference Europe 2016 provides an unparalleled networking opportunity for Business Analysts from across Europe and beyond. Whether you are just starting your BA journey, you are an experienced BA or you would like to understand the role of BAs further, this conference is for you.
Benefits of Attending:
• Learn from your Peers. The conference provides an interactive forum where practitioners of Business Analysis can meet, discuss and debate how best to rise to the challenges faced by their organisations today and in the future. In 2015, conference attendees had the opportunity to network with and learn from over 440 fellow Business Analysts world-wide.
• Five Conference tracks with More Than 40 Sessions Focusing on Company Case Studies. Learn from other BAs past successes and challenges through a wide range of case studies. Broaden your knowledge and gain insights from internationally renowned experts. The tracks for this year are Tools, Techniques, Models & Methods; Business Analysis Success Stories; BA or Not BA? Exploring Flavours of the BA Role; Creating Organisational Agility; Personal Attributes, Creativity & Interpersonal Skills
• Focus on Company Case Studies. Case studies include Lloyds Banking Group, Zurich Insurance, Virgin Atlantic Airways, National Grid, Statoil, Nationwide Building Society, Goldman Sachs, AXA Partners – Credit & Lifestyle Protection, Allianz, Aviva, Capita Transformation, Old Mutual Health, Virgin Media, BBC, NHS Blood and Transplant, Health & Social Care Information Centre, Aviva Health, Cambridge Assessment, Capita Travel & Events, IOP Publishing, Sydney Metro Transport for NSW, University of Southampton, Sheffield Hallam University, AssistKD and more.
• Twelve Pre-Conference Workshops. Choose from a comprehensive range of workshops on specific topics to get you quickly up-to-speed or fine tune your performance. Choose from introductory to advanced levels.
• BCS Certification: Two full day pre-conference workshops covering the BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Change and the BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis; both include the certification examination. Places are limited.
- Gavin Esler - Broadcaster, Author, Journalist - Lessons from the Top: How Successful Leaders Tell Stories to Get Ahead - And Stay There
- Kim Bray - Business Analysis Practice Lead, Nationwide Building Society - My Journey through 30 years of Business Analysis
- Bjarte Bogsnes - VP Performance Management Development, Statoil - Beyond Budgeting - an Agile Management Model for new Business and People Realities
- Nigel Risner - Motivational & Inspirational Speaker - How to Create Massive IMPACT and be an Effective Zoo Keeper
View the full conference programme or download the conference brochure or email IRM UK email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 8866 8366
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of IRM UK Strategic IT Training Ltd in the following categories: Business & Finance, Public Sector, Third Sector & Legal, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.