It is testament to the talent of our developers at Sword Active Risk and our customers who are committed to getting the best out of the product
ARM demonstrates global reach citing customers from Europe, Middle East, Australasia and North America
Maidenhead, UK – Sword Active Risk has been selected for the shortlist for the Risk Management, Product of the Year award. The award entry includes examples of how ARM is used by a diverse range of clients including:
• Bruce Power, where ARM manages risk and opportunity across all of its capital projects at two power generating stations in Canada
• Ameren Transmission (Illinois, USA), where they have a strong risk management culture. ARM is used to identify and mitigate risk for all projects across all regions, and includes project approval and contingency budgeting.
• Downer’s Rail division where they developed the first Australian ‘live’ risk register to operate across disciplines, both enterprise-wide and national. ARM supports Downer’s award-winning framework for safety, health, environment and quality (SHREQ).
• TSB, UK-based challenger bank, where ARM was selected for its simplicity, flexibility and value for money, and particularly for its domain model which meant it could be implemented quickly, as many of the standard configurations were already built.
• Anagold is using ARM to manage opportunity and risk across its major expansion project at the Copler Gold Mine in Eastern Turkey. ARM has already delivered financial benefits of several millions of dollars.
Keith Ricketts, Vice President of Marketing at Sword Active Risk said: “We are delighted to be shortlisted for the CIR Risk Management, Product of the Year Award. It is testament to the talent of our developers at Sword Active Risk and our customers who are committed to getting the best out of the product, and to progressing their own organizational risk maturity.”
Now into their 7th year, the Risk Management Awards recognise those individuals, organisations and teams that have significantly added to the understanding and practice of risk management.
The winners will be announced at the highly anticipated gala dinner and awards ceremony on 10 November 2016 at the Millennium Hotel in Mayfair, London. The event was attended by over two hundred and fifty guests in 2015 and this year is set to be bigger and better than ever.
Find out more: CIRMAGAZINE
NOTES TO EDITORS
About the Risk Management Awards:
Now in their 7th year the Risk Management Awards are organised by CIR Magazine. Established in 1996, Continuity, Insurance & Risk (CIR) has become essential reading for risk management professionals. The awards are a Perspective Publishing event.
About Sword Active Risk
Sword Active Risk makes risk management simple, valuable and personal. Sword Active Risk provides world-class risk management software that drives business performance by enhancing transparency and profitability at project, program and enterprise levels. Active Risk Manager (ARM) enables better-informed decisions, and the ability to use risk management to create competitive advantage.
Sword Active Risk is the enterprise risk software provider of choice for the world’s leading energy, infrastructure and defense projects, working with organizations like the US Air Force, Bechtel, BT, Crossrail, Downer, US Federal Aviation Administration, Lockheed Martin, Rio Tinto, Roche and Skanska to deliver their corporate goals and objectives with higher levels of certainty.
Sword Active Risk has offices in the UK, USA and Australia, servicing customers worldwide directly and through a growing network of partners.
For further information and a detailed view of Sword Active Risk and ARM please visit: SWORD ACTIVE RISK
Sword Active Risk
+44 (0) 1628 582500
Andreina West/Mary Phillips
+44 (0) 1491 639500
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of PR Artistry Limited in the following categories: Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.