Anandi's Top Tips for a Good Night Sleep
Alison Francis, who is better known by her Guru name, Anandi, has broken through the barrier of sleep deprivation and depression when fighting her own insomnia lasting 15 years. After a trial of sleeping tablets lasting just one day, she realised they were not for her.
Anandi came across a natural health therapy known as Ayurveda which originated from ancient India. The therapy uses a variety of different exercises which includes breathing techniques to maintain balance. Anandi believes that if her life goes out of balance, she suffers and Ayurveda teaches how to sustain balance.
Anandi, who is based in London and travels widely explains, “The custom-tailored Ayurvedic approach is the key to getting long term results and total relief from insomnia.”
The sleep guru has many useful tips that can help improve a night’s sleep:
• Avoid caffeine and alcohol
• Lengthen and deepen the breath which calms the mind
• A busy mind is never going to sleep well – a daily ritual that nurtures the soul is vital for relaxed slumber
• Go to bed early and avoid technology. Perhaps read a book
• Enjoy a diet with plentiful fruit and vegetables
• Turn the lighting down in the evening
• Avoid heavy conversations before bed time
• Keep your bedroom tidy and free of clutter.
Many more helpful tips can be found in Anandi’s first book called ‘Breathe Better, Sleep Better’. The book offers many practical tools which can help detox the digestive system, calm the nervous system and stimulate the circulatory system. ‘Breathe Better, Sleep Better’ will soon be available online or direct from her website.
With her experience with the Ayurveda treatment, Anandi has developed her own way of helping others with insomnia by creating a ‘Personal Sleep Review’. It begins with an interview with the guru herself who then creates a unique assessment plan to conquer insomnia. She examines every aspect of an individual’s life to figure out what could be causing insomnia and the best approach for treatment.
This regime starts with a complimentary 15 minute discovery call by phone or Skype to discuss the client’s current situation with insomnia and to discuss what's possible. The process starts with an intensive online questioning process, followed by the appropriate consultation choice. Prices range from £195 to £1,495.
Anandi Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Anandithesleepguru/
Anandi Twitter: https://twitter.com/Anandisleepguru
Breathe Better, Sleep Better: http://www.thesleepguru.co.uk/book/
Personal Sleep Review: http://www.thesleepguru.co.uk/work-with-me/personal-sleep-re...
Yoga Sleep: http://www.thesleepguru.co.uk/work-with-me/yoga-sleep/
Further information and high resolution images of Anandi are available on request. We would be delighted to offer journalists suffering from insomnia the opportunity of a Personal Sleep Review with Anandi for trial purposes.
Media information provided by Famous Publicity. For more information please contact Tabitha Monkhouse at email@example.com or 0333 344 2341 or Tina Fotherby at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07703 409 622.
Anandi’s journey started in the fitness industry in 1986. A born leader and teacher, she found herself teaching others throughout her career in fitness, beauty and wellness. She now lives in Italy and runs workshop and retreats, in Italy and London. Anandi is Alison Francis’s spiritual name given to her by her guru in India in 2007.
Anandi is the author or Breathe Better, Sleep Better due for release in September 2016. She inspires people to take a breath as soon as you meet her. Her professional credentials are:-
• Ayurveda Practitioner, approved by the International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine
• Ayurvedic consultant (American Institute of Vedic Studies, David Frawley)
• Qualified NLP instructor and hypnotherapist (David Shephard, Performance Partnership)
• Chopra-certified Primordial Sound Meditation Instructor (Deepak Chopra)
• Registered Senior Yoga Teacher (Approved by The Yoga Alliance)
• Continued study of Pranayama with Yogi Vishvketu
• Mentee of the late Georg Feuerstein, and graduate of 800hrs of yoga history and philosophy (Georg Feuerstein, Traditional Yoga Studies)
• ‘Teaching the teacher’ internship in India at Anand Prakresh Ashram (Yogi Vishvketu)
Anandi has a blog where she explains different methods and techniques to cure insomnia. The blog includes a number of video demonstrations, written guides and advice to help with your development. Some blog posts include features on meditation, healthy eating and stress.
Anandi is a great believer in giving back and has sponsored a Nepalese orphan for over 10 years. Anandi has sent her to University in Southern India to study a Bachelor of Arts degree and is a sole sponsor who looks after all her needs. Anyone working with Anandi is also helping give support to underprivileged children in India.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Anandi The Sleep Guru in the following categories: Men's Interest, Health, Leisure & Hobbies, Home & Garden, Women's Interest & Beauty, Environment & Nature, Consumer Technology, Food & Drink, Travel, Education & Human Resources, Medical & Pharmaceutical, Media & Marketing, Public Sector, Third Sector & Legal, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.