New Oblumi Tapp - The SMARTER Thermometer
Oblumi Tapp - Just connect to your smartphone for a SMARTER thermometer.
March, 2017: The Oblumi tapp smartphone thermometer will be available in the UK for the first time from this month. Created by Oblumi, an Award-winning Spanish company, the tapp is a small device that connects to your smartphone creating a digital thermometer with a range of capabilities, accessed via its free downloadable app. It will retail at £39.99 from www.bubblebum.co and www.amazon.co.uk
The tapp’s capabilities include measuring body temperature via the forehead or ear; reminder alerts for when you need to take medication – along with the correct dosage – and profile-sharing within an agreed group.
Oblumi tapp is much more than a simple thermometer. It can:
• Take an accurate temperature: In just a few seconds you can take your body temperature by placing it on the forehead or in the ear. Its infrared sensor is specially designed for medical use.
• Calculate medicine dosage: The clever app automatically calculates the dosage to correlate with the data of each patient stored in the app.
• Tracks and stores your data: It displays the temperature data history and medication taken, so that your fever can be followed up correctly and the information passed to a medical professional if required.
• Share patients’ profiles: You can create as many patients as you need and share them with the users that you wish, such as family or carers. The information will be automatically updated to all those who share the patient.
• Send and receive notifications: You can send automatic temperature or medication notifications to all contacts that you share the information with.
• Reminder alerts : Avoid problems and activate an alarm so that you never forget to take the temperature or medication.
• Cross-platform access: In addition to supporting Apple iOS and Android systems, you will be able to access more detailed information from any PC or tablet. The Oblumi Cloud synchronizes data across all devices.
In addition to a being a reliable thermometer when a family member is feeling unwell, Oblumi tapp can also check the temperature of liquids.
How many times have you been worried that the baby’s bottle is too hot or the bath water is too cold? With Oblumi tapp you can take the temperature of any liquid with accuracy and speed, helping to ensure safe bottle feeding, and guard against burns from stepping into bath water that is too hot.
The Oblumi tap has a two year warranty and is distributed by Award-winning child travel solutions brand BubbleBum. Priced £39.99 it is available from amazon.co.uk and BubbleBum at www.bubblebum.co
Press enquiries and review sample requests to: Michelle@honchopr.com / 020 8288 0849
• Measurement areas: forehead, ear canal, liquids.
• To use in babies aged over 120 days, kids and adults.
• Batteries: 2 x CR1616
• Range of body temperature: 35ºC - 42ºC
• Range of liquid temperature: 10ºC - 80ºC
• Body temperature accuracy: ±0.15ºC
• Liquid temperature accuracy: ±0.5ºC
• Operating temperature: 10ºC - 35ºC
• Battery duration: more than 5000 readings
• Size: 50 x 24 x 18 mm.
• Weight: 22 grams.
• Operating systems: iOS 7 or higher, Android 4.2 or higher.
Materials and care.
• High quality plastics certified for skin contact.
• High quality IR sensor, with medical accuracy.
• CE marked.
• RoHS certified.
Reference videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPgPaO1yyZM
Oblumi was founded in 2014, when four young entrepreneurs won the StartUp Weekend in Seville with the idea of creating a device that would allow another use for the smartphones. This new functionality turned the Smartphone into a handy infrared thermometer. Since then, Oblumi has won several awards as the 2014 Entrepreneurs Everis Foundation Award in the category of Biotechnology and Health and the Better Business Forum Project Ticc 2015. It has also recently been selected by the European acceleration Fi-Ware project. Ana Molina, Oblumi´s CEO and mother of two children, knows what it means to have to go to work and have their children sick with fever at home. Therefore, one of the benefits offered by the thermometer Oblumi tapp, is the ability to share information with those parents who work and travel, but want to be aware of the health of their children. www.oblumi.com
About BubbleBum: BubbleBum is a UK and US-based travel solutions company founded by multi-award winning entrepreneur, Grainne Kelly, and is headquartered in Derry, Northern Ireland. The company’s first product, a revolutionary inflatable car booster seat, is now sold in 27 countries worldwide. BubbleBum is the cost-effective, portable, lightweight, brightly coloured, inflatable car booster seat for children aged between 4-11. It easily deflates to fold flat so that kids or mums can carry it in rucksacks or handbags; making it perfect for holidays, rental cars, taxis, coach journeys, school trips or car-pooling. The product is crash-tested and meets all UK and US car seat safety regulations. Bubblebum has won multiple Awards in the UK and US including Mumsnet, Mother & Baby Practical Parenting, Mother & Baby, Junior Design Award, JPMA USA Innovation Award and Tots To Travel Awards - www.bubblebum.co
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Minx PR (Previously Michelle Redmond PR) in the following categories: Health, Women's Interest & Beauty, Consumer Technology, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.