Peli cases give peace of mind
A major concern for UK travellers with the new restrictions on what tech they can take on certain flights is on how protected and safe their devices will be when stored in the hold. The new travel rules mean that laptops, iPads, consoles, cameras, e-readers, gaming and camera electronic equipment larger than 16cm x 9.3cm x 1.5cm will have to be placed in the hold of the plane – and not allowed to be carried in hand baggage.
Peli has the solution.
The brand that’s been protecting equipment for scientists, emergency services and travelers in the most extreme conditions on earth for over 40 years - has a range of cases that all offer crush resistance and watertight protection which will all meet the rigours of air travel. Peli cases also have a Lifetime Guarantee*.
There’s a wide range of models that protect laptops and tablets of different sizes – and also cases that also hold clothes and essentials for up to five days of travel. Example Peli products include:
• 1055CC Tablet : Designed to protect the most popular e-Readers and 7 inch tablets, also fits the new iPad Mini . SRP £30.05
• i1065 iPad Protection: Designed to protect iPad 2,3 and 4. SRP £53.27
• Laptop Protection Cases – 1070CC, 1085, 1095: Designed to protect most popular laptops up to 15”. Also included a shoulder strap for great protection on the go. Starting at SRP £68.88
• 1495 Protector Laptop Case: A virtually indestructible Peli Case with a 3-dial combination lock. It can be checked-in by itself, no need of including it in the luggage. Fits up to 17” laptops, includes a lid organiser for documents and a padded shoulder strap. SRP £179.31
• 1560LOC Laptop Case. Watertight, crushproof and dustproof virtually indestructible Peli Case. Has a padded removable sleeve for 15”-17” laptops. Three removable pouches and a clothing compartment for up to five-days trip. Includes a retractable extension handle. SRP £363.61
For the entire range of products: https://peliproducts.co.uk/index.php/cases.html
*Where applicable by law
All trademarks are registered and/or unregistered trademarks of Peli Products, S.L.U., its affiliates or subsidiaries.
PRESS ENQUIRIES: MICHELLE@HONCHOPR.COM / CHARLOTTE@HONCHOPR.COM / AMANDA@HONCHOPR.COM
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Minx PR in the following categories: Men's Interest, Consumer Technology, Travel, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.