7th August 2017: Hitachi’s dazzling new 65 inch 4K Ultra High Definition TV comes with four times the pixels of Full HD, and a 65 LED inch screen. It’s packed full of features including built-in Freeview HD as well as Freeview Play, enabling seamless switching between Live TV or Catch Up.
With apps for Netflix and YouTube, the Hitachi smarTVue portal gives you the freedom to watch your favourite shows and movies whenever you wish. Plug-in extras are hassle-free with 4 HMDI, 3 USB and built-in Wi-Fi.
The TV is available now exclusively at Argos and further information can be found online at Hitachi.
Television picture quality:
• LED TV Screen.
• Ultra HD 4K certified display resolution.
• Screen size: 65 inches.
• Motion rate 50Hz.
• Viewing angle 178/178 degrees.
• Resolution 3840 x 2160 pixels.
• 3 USB ports and 4 HDMI sockets.
• Smart TV.
• VGA input socket.
• Composite socket.
• Optical connection.
• Headphone socket.
• AV socket.
• Wi-Fi enabled.
• Ethernet connection.
• DLNA compatibility.
• Open browser.
• 400 x 400 bracket.
• DTS sound system.
• Features USB video playback.
• Freeview HD digital tuner.
• Saorview digital tuner (ROI only.
• Dual core processor.
• CI plus slot.
• Sleep timer.
• Parental controls.
• Size of TV H84.1, W145.9, D7.2cm.
• Size of TV & stand: H89.9, W145.9, D34.3cm.
• Footprint of TV 124cm.
• Weight of TV & stand: 24.54kg.
Energy efficiency information:
• Energy efficiency rating: a+.
• Energy efficiency index (EEI) 0.2.
• On mode power consumption 118 watts.
• Annual power consumption 172kWh.
• Standby power consumption 0.5 watt.
Media Enquiries: Michelle Redmond - 07734 681796 / email@example.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Minx PR in the following categories: Men's Interest, Home & Garden, Consumer Technology, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.