Germany’s No.1 weight loss tablets now available in the UK (1)
Germany’s No.1 weight loss tablets are now available in the UK to provide support to people who are struggling to lose weight through a healthy diet and exercise alone. formoline L112 is a Class III Medical Device (see ‘notes to editors’) clinically proven to decrease calorie intake from nutritional fats, and help reduce excess weight.
How does it work?
Made from the highest quality, fibrous polyglucosamine (L112), this natural ingredient can bind large quantities of nutritional fats in the digestive tract. This reduces the absorption of nutritional fats by the body from the intestine. Taken with meals, the main ingredient of formoline L112 is not absorbed by the gut and is then excreted naturally. Unlike some other weight loss treatments, formoline L112 is very well tolerated and side effects are rare.
formoline L112 is supported by peer reviewed, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trials demonstrating its clinical efficacy. Studies have shown formoline L112:
• Can help you lose more than 45% more weight than with a low-calorie diet and exercise alone
• Is significantly more effective than Orlistat 60mg in supporting weight loss
• Reduces by 2/3rds the calorie intake from dietary fats absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract
• Has very low side effects and, unlike some other products does not lead to oily stools or sudden bowel movements
• Can be used in patients with Type 2 diabetes
Who can formoline L112 help?
Most people over 35 are either overweight or obese.(2) Busy lifestyles lead to less time to exercise especially when coping with work demands and family commitments; often caring for children and elderly relatives at the same time.
Cotswolds-based GP, Dr David Edwards says: “In addition to the demands of a busy lifestyle, our brown fat (good fat) steadily declines from when we are children. By the time we reach our middle-age, it is replaced by white fat, the bad stuff, which clings to our waistlines and hips. At the same time as gaining fat tissue, we lose muscle as we get older, causing our energy needs to drop because fat tissue requires less energy (or calories) to maintain its functions compared to muscle. The weight slowly creeps on and can take even longer to remove.”
Weight gain and the menopause
13 million UK women are going through the menopause. That’s one third of our female population , many of which will experience weight gain as a result of hormonal fluctuations that influence body fat distribution, and are more likely to lay down fat around the middle. On average, women start to experience menopausal symptoms between the ages of 45 and 55 years of age as their oestrogen levels start to decline. These symptoms can last for up to 12-15 years. Unfortunately, around 1 in 100 women experience the menopause before 40 years of age, and this figure is thought to be rising. 1,
“From around 40 years onwards, the ‘middle aged’ years, diet and lifestyle changes are often required to help maintain a healthy weight,” says Dr Edwards. “Apart from our lives becoming more sedentary making us prone to weight gain, this period of life also represents menopausal changes for women where hormonal changes can influence weight gain and weight loss, and for both sexes it is often the time when a visit to the GP can reveal health issues related to extra weight gain. A researched and published weight loss medication such as formoline L112 can be helpful to people who either need a kickstart to their weight loss regime, or who have reached a plateau and need additional help to lose weight responsibly and over time.”
formoline L112 can help with long-term weight control, especially when combined with eating calorie controlled meals from the ‘formoline Success Plan’ devised by nutritionist, Angela Dowden (download from www.formoline.co.uk/success-plan). For weight loss, adults should take 2 tablets twice daily with meals, and for weight maintenance adults should take 1 tablet twice daily with meals. formoline L112 does not contain preservatives or colouring agents. Gelatine, lactose and cholesterol-free, it is also suitable for diabetics.
Where to buy? Buy formoline L112 priced £24.99 for 40 tablets (10-day supply) or £64.99 for 120 tablets (30-day supply) exclusively from www.formoline.co.uk
- Ends -
(1) ‘Germany’s No.1 weight loss medication’ applies only to weight loss medications sold in tablet form via pharmacies in Germany
(2) NHS Digital, National Statistics for England, Health & Social Care Info Centre 2016
Notes to editors:
• formoline L112 is a Class III Medical Device for the treatment of excess weight. It is certified by an authorized notified body throughout the entire EU and is registered in its country of origin under registration number, “DE/CA64/Certmedica/001”. Quality and efficacy of the active ingredient is strictly controlled prior to manufacture. formoline L112 is distributed in the UK by Glasgow based, FW Medical Ltd.
• Always read the entire in-pack leaflet before you start taking formoline L112.
• formoline L112 is suitable for long-term use.
• Contraindications: Only take formoline L112 after consulting with your physician in the event of:
o long-term intake of drugs
o serious gastro-intestinal diseases (ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, diverticulitis, short bowel syndrome, gastric ulcer, strong irritable colon, reflux treated with drugs, etc.) and after surgery in the gastrointestinal tract
o chronic digestive problems (constipation, colonic inertia, etc.)
o growing children and teenagers
o anyone over the age of 80 years
o long-term intake of drugs to reduce colonic inertia
• formoline L112 should not be taken by the following persons:
o infants and children up to the age of three years
o individuals with a BMI less than 18.5
o persons with a known allergy to crustaceans or one of the ingredients
• Use during pregnancy and while breast-feeding
o During pregnancy or while breast feeding a treatment of excess weight should not be attempted or only under medical supervision. Best possible nutrient supply is essential for foetal development and to provide the baby with optimal breast milk.
Press enquiries for editorial, reader offers, samples to Minx PR representative: Michelle Redmond, email@example.com / 07734 681796 / 020 8288 0849
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Minx PR in the following categories: Men's Interest, Health, Women's Interest & Beauty, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.