What can consumers do when a top toy or gift sells out in the run up to Christmas?
There is a clever hack that all savvy shoppers should know about this Christmas. On idealo.co.uk, you can find out the prices for many popular toys, gifts and gadgets not just from UK shops, but also from European shops.
How to find out if a sold out toy in the UK can be ordered from abroad
1. Navigate to the item’s page on idealo.co.uk.
2. Scroll down to find the International Prices in the bottom left-hand corner.
3. The prices will be listed by country in order of cheapest to most expensive.
4. Click on the country you want to check to be taken to the local prices for that market.
5. Use Google translate to check if the shop offers UK delivery.
Currently, idealo.co.uk users can simultaneously check the prices in France, Germany, Spain, Italy and Austria.
This hack is a blessing for many who are struggling to get hold of this year’s top Christmas gifts and can help consumers save money as often items are on offer for cheaper outside the UK.
Long live cross-border shopping!
To find out more visit: Cross-border Shopping Christmas Hack
020 3608 1310
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Idealo Internet GmbH in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Retail & Fashion, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.