FT Africa Payments Innovation Summit: Driving growth and promoting inclusion will bring together key players from across the financial, telecoms and fintech sectors to debate the challenges and opportunities associated with delivering payments solutions that drive financial inclusion to empower citizens and boost economic development.
It will consider whether payments technology is so essential that access to it should be considered a right for all citizens, as well as examining what different stakeholders require from the payments ecosystem.
Regulators, policy makers, banks, telcos, innovators, software developers, mobile service providers and distributors will explore the role of payments innovation in meeting the needs of the next generation of consumers; empowering citizens through financial inclusion; and the trends and policies affecting Africa’s digital transformation. The summit will take a pan-African perspective when considering the opportunities and challenges of this growing market, drawing on case studies to examine what innovation means from a corporate, an innovator and a user perspective.
Further information can also be found on the website: live.ft.com/AfricaPayments
Journalists with media accreditation to the forum, we ask you to respect the following guidelines:
• We request that “FT Africa Payments Innovation Summit” is mentioned in all reports relating to the conference, including side line interviews with speakers and delegates and quotes in later articles. Members of the media who do not adhere to this guideline risk losing their accreditation.
• You will be issued with a delegate badge that must be worn always during the FT Africa Payments Innovation Summit. Please note that badges are not transferable.
• Professional video and photography are only permitted at the Summit with prior approval from the Financial Times. None of the conference sessions may be broadcast live without permission from the FT at least 24 hours in advance.
General information and logistics:
• If you would like to apply for a press pass, please contact Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
• Venue: Radisson Blue, Nairobi, Kenya
• Business attire is required throughout the forum
• Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the venue
• Please note that while reporting press is welcome to ask questions during Q&A sessions, moderators are likely to take first questions from delegates.
Senior Marketing Manager, Strategic Solutions Financial Times Live|Global Conferences & Events One Southwark Bridge, London SE1 9HL
T: +44 (0) 20 7873 3002 E: email@example.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Financial Times Limited in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.