We all have a hard-wired attraction to alcohol, but none of us has hard-wired understanding of its effects. This often impacts on our mental and physical health.
Alcohol Companion, by Phil Cain, makes gaining valuable insight into a fascinating and entertaining journey.
Phil Cain’s work has been featured by The Economist, Telegraph, Financial Times, Wall Street Journal, Observer, Al Jazeera, CBS and the BBC.
- “This book opened my eyes in so many ways … a must-read.” (Alison Canavan, wellness advocate and supermodel)
- “Enjoyable, witty and thorough.” (5-stars)
- “It’s a great read, entertaining and eye-opening.” (5-stars)
- “The charming and effective writing style makes the reading more than interesting … A must read!” (5-stars)
- “Great book, easy to read, full of ‘fun’ facts.” (5-stars)
- “Phil Cain hits the right tone, not preachy or judgemental but not shying away from or sugar coating the facts either.” (5-stars)
- “I love Phil Cain’s unique style and way to put things in perspective.” (5-stars)
- Review copies are available. To request one, please email email@example.com.
- Phil is also available for expert interviews about the book and news relating to alcohol +44 7902 901 969
- You can also pick up news tips and angles on his Twitter feed
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Phil Cain in the following categories: Health, Food & Drink, Medical & Pharmaceutical, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.