After pioneering plastic straw removal, All Bar One has taken its environmental credentials one step further by introducing sustainable sipping, meaning your next glass of wine with friends will help the planet too.
Establishing a movement called One for All & All for Wine, All Bar One is unveiling one of the biggest collections of sustainable wines on the high street that are set to deliver minimum impact on the environment and maximum impact on your taste buds.
Recognising that its customers are looking beyond the wine in their glass, the new seven strong wine line-up all have a tale to tell; from lower carbon footprints, reduced wastage methods to reusable energy practices on the vineyard - meaning your next drinks out will satisfy your palate and eco-conscious mind too.
All Bar One spokesperson, Laura Clarke:
“More and more people are taking notice about where their food and drink comes from, and the impact it has on the environment.
“All Bar One’s new sustainable wine selection, which is one of the biggest at any UK bar chain, delivers on not only protecting the planet, but also on taste!
“The story behind each wine made us fall in love with the new range. We like to trust the people behind the product and with these wines we feel really great about what we were serving.
“From the UK exclusive on tap Rosé with a 100% recyclable keg, to a classic Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand where animals roam free across the vineyard, every wine takes the guest on a journey back to nature.
“Guests will recognise that each one of the selection presents more than just a drink, it presents a new movement in the world of wine!”
The thirst for all things sustainable is growing, with producers worldwide tripling the number of hectares they dedicate to organically cultivated vineyards in the last ten years. *
Focusing on a new chapter each week, wine fans will be tempted to more than just a glass of the seven different wines, enjoying each sip with a clear environmental conscience.
• Yealands Estate Grüner Veltliner, New Zealand, where solar panels produce 30% of the winery’s power.
• Yealands Estate Sauvignon Blanc, New Zealand, Baby Doll Sheep & Kune Kune pigs help keep the vine rows tidy without being able to reach the grapes.
• Love by Léoube Rosé, Provence, France, grown with a philosophy of working in harmony with the vines, hand-picked and grown through environmentally friendly farming.
• Hecht & Bannier Provence Rosé on tap (UK Exclusive), Provence, France, comes in a 100% recyclable keg from a vineyard where energy & water conservation is paramount.
• Lucente Super Tuscan, Tuscany, Italy, delivered by a family with 700 years of winemaking history behind them, they let the perfect balance of sun, soil and grape do their thing.
• Yealands Estate Pinot Noir, New Zealand, where the grapes are kept free of pests thanks to 100 free-range chickens, who also lay delicious eggs that are shared among the staff.
• Loxarel Saniger Cava, Spain, is produced in limited quantities, with harvest dates taking reference from the moon and the constellations.
From the rolling hills of New Zealand where Baby Doll Sheep help keep the Yealands vineyard free of weeds, to a French Chateau using traditional green growing techniques, each of All Bar One’s sustainable wines bears fruit to its own environmentally benefitting story.
To view the new All Bar One sustainable wine menu, click here: www.allbarone.co.uk/drink-faves#wines and follow @AllBarOne on Twitter and Instagram, and @AllBarOneBars on Facebook.
For more information please contact Oliver Kirby at spottydog communications via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0121 726 8363
Notes to Editor
• All Bar One has 56 vibrant bars in town and city centre locations across the UK – Search here for your closest bar
• Bring your friends to a wine and food matching class. Classes are available at All Bar One Windsor, Chiswell Street - London, Worcester, Manchester and Villier Street – London. £25 per person, min of 6 people. To book go to https://www.allbarone.co.uk/all-for-wine
• Our class was created by Zachary Millward from All Bar One in Windsor
• All Bar One has an app for guests to download to start earning rewards and a whole host of other features
• All Bar One has a selection Gift Cards available to order online and send via email or text - or to purchase in person at any of our bars.
• The new sustainable wine collection launches on Monday 11th June 2018
• *SOURCE: According to the Research Institute of Organic Agriculture’s (RIOA) 2017 report, surface areas having tripled in the past 10 years to 333,000ha of organically cultivated vineyards, representing 4.7% of global vine growing areas worldwide
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Spotty Dog Communications in the following categories: Leisure & Hobbies, Women's Interest & Beauty, Food & Drink, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.