Show your support not just today (#WaistcoatWednesday) but all week with Walkabout
So far, we’ve seen eleven goals for England and twenty nine countries exit stage left, but there are still Three Lions… and only one Gareth Southgate!
Tens of thousands have followed every kick of the tournament at Walkabout and with footage of fans celebrating within the Sheffield bar going viral, it’s no surprise the top sports bar is incentivizing their customers to go one step further for today’s semi-final match and hopefully the final later this week.
Walkabout officially registered ‘National Wear a Waistcoat Week’, for fans to stand a chance to win a replica World Cup trophy and their own VIP experience for the final worth over £500, simply by uploading a picture of themselves wearing a waistcoat in Walkabout.
So as the Country descends into waistcoat hysteria, dig it out, wear it with pride and post your picture this Wednesday as England face Croatia – #GarethSouthgateWould!
Join in the conversation:
Notes to editors:
For further information or to arrange a review at your local Walkabout contact: Tom, Sam, Philly or Grace at Lucre: firstname.lastname@example.org 0113 243 1117/020 8741 5900
About Stonegate Pub Company:
Stonegate Pub Company is the largest privately held managed pub operator in the UK, with revenues in excess of £625 million, employing circa 14,000 people. The company has 692 pubs, split into two divisions, Branded, comprising: Slug & Lettuce, Yates, Walkabout, Common Room and Venues; and Traditional comprising: Proper Pubs, Town Pub & Kitchen, Classic Inns.
Our ‘bar to boardroom' training ethos has resulted in the following national awards, including:
• Best Managed Pub Company (51+ sites) – Publican Awards 2017
• Best Late Night Operator – Publican Awards 2017
• Highly Commended Best Employer
• Winner of the Premium High Street Pub Award for Town Pub & Kitchen - Menu Innovation and Development Award (MIDAS) 2017
• Investor of the Year (TDR Capital) - Retailers’ Retailer Awards 2017
• Best Managed Company for Training (More than 30 outlets) BII National Industry Training Awards 2016
• Lifetime Achievement Award for Ian Payne – BII National Industry Training Awards 2016
• Best Learning & Development Strategy – HR Excellence Awards 2016
• Distinction in Innovation for digital and social media – HR distinction Awards 2016
• Distinction in People Development – HR Distinction Awards 2015
• Distinction in Innovative Use of Technology Award – HR Distinction Awards 2014
• Business Leader of the Year for Ian Payne – Publican Awards 2014
• Best Pub Employer (51+ sites) – Publican Awards 2013
• Menu Masters Award for Best New Concept category for Missoula, Montana Bar & Grill at the Menu Innovation and Development Awards (MIDAS) 2014
• Menu Masters Award for City and Bar Dining category for Slug and Lettuce at the Menu Innovation and Development Awards (MIDAS) 2013
• Winner of the Town and City category for Yates’s in the Menu Innovation and Development Award (MIDAS) in 2012
• MA 250 Best Training Programme award in 2012 – Publican’s Morning Advertise
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Lucre Marketing Ltd in the following categories: Men's Interest, Entertainment & Arts, Leisure & Hobbies, Sport, Food & Drink, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.