YOU CAN TEACH AN OLD DOG NEW TRICKS
CHILL FACTORE TEACHES A DOG TO SNOWBOARD WITH
GUARANTEED TO SKI PROGRAMME
Chill Factore has proved it can teach anyone to snowboard or ski – even a dog.
The adventurous Italian Spinone has loved the snow since a young age, and having already mastered the art of skateboarding, now eight year old Woody has now turned his attention to snowboarding. New year, new tricks.
Before his slope debut, Woody ensured he ate a hearty breakfast of his favourite food, sausages, prepping him for the big day ahead.
Footage taken from his first lesson on the snow shows him taking a few tumbles, before working on his balance and taking on the slope at a higher point each time.
Morwenna Angove, CEO at Chill Factore, said: “We have some of the best instructors in the UK, and we wanted to prove we can teach anyone to ski or snowboard, even a dog.
“Woody has shown excellent progress – he’s been a dream to teach and we’re so pleased that we’ve taken him on as a new guest. With a few more lessons, we’re sure he’ll master the art.”
The Guaranteed to Ski programme ensures anyone will be able to ski or snowboard within six hours of tuition, and if the skill has not been mastered after the allotted time, Chill Factore will continue to give free tuition until you’ve nailed it.
If you want to learn to ski or snowboard like Woody, head to Chill Factore website and book yourself a place on the Guaranteed to Ski programme. https://www.chillfactore.com/offers/lesson-offers/guarantee-...
- ENDS -
For more information and images, please contact the Chill Factore team at Brazen on T: 0161 923 4994 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Guaranteed to Ski Terms and Conditions:
• Offer available via Guest Services, Call Centre and Chill Factore
• Offer only available on Beginner Ski and Snowboard Lessons and Courses.
• The guarantee provides free level 3 group lessons if you are not signed off to the level 3 standard at the end of the beginner course.
• Level 3 standard includes learning to ski or snowboard down the beginner slope and moving onto the lower main slope to learn how to use the button lift.
• Use code GTS120 for midweek and before 6pm and GTS150 for evening and weekends. Offer must be booked and taken by the 28/02/2019.
• Promotion should be booked using the promotional code provided.
• Add the product of your choice to basket and apply the relevant promo code. Subject to availability.
• Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
• No cancellation permitted.
• Transferable at no charge if a minimum of five days’ notice is provided. If less than five days’ notice is provided, a fee of £30 will be charged for any changes made.
• All bookings must be transferred to dates within the promotion period that are the same price.
• Chill Factore management reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time without any advanced warning or prior notification.
Members discount does not apply.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Brazen PR in the following categories: Children & Teenagers, Men's Interest, Health, Leisure & Hobbies, Home & Garden, Women's Interest & Beauty, Environment & Nature, Sport, Travel, Farming & Animals, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.