As the aviation industry evolves, the importance of collaboration and open, honest discussion between airlines, manufacturers and designers grows
• Hosted by Boeing, the summit takes place from 4 – 6 June at the iconic Museum of Flight in Seattle, USA
• Features keynote speeches and interactive workshops from Boeing, Adient Aerospace, Alaska Airlines, Recaro, Teague, Collins Aerospace and Diehl Aviation
BERLIN: Aviation conference specialist, RedCabin, today announces its Aircraft Cabin Innovation summit to take place 4 – 6 June at the iconic Museum of Flight in Seattle.
Following the success of previous summits in Abu Dhabi and Hamburg, the summit has become a key event in the aviation calendar – bringing together the industry’s elite to create a forum for open collaboration and progress.
The summit will feature RedCabin’s renowned interactive working groups, speed networking and panel discussions with senior executives from the world’s leading airlines, aircraft manufacturers, designers and suppliers.
The aviation industry is changing rapidly to meet shifting consumer demands and technological advances: the development of single-aisle aircraft has opened up new commercial routes; cutting-edge cabin designs are benefiting from new seating layouts, controllable lighting and improved IFE connectivity; advancements in mobile and streaming technologies are seeing more airline investment in on-board personalisation; and new emphasis is being placed on transforming the aircraft to improve the flying experience for disabled passengers.
The Aircraft Cabin Innovation summit will feature:
• ‘State of the nation’: report on short and long-term aviation trends
• Seating Focus: examining the impact of seats on the flying experience and how single-aisle aircraft are changing cabin and seat design – featuring a mock-up of the next-generation Butterfly 2.0 seat
• Innovation vs Safety: working group to formulate new ways to encourage innovation in aviation
• Changing classes: debate on the changing face of business class and its ramifications for both first and economy travel
• Airline panel: discussing what airlines need from collaborative partners and ways to improve relationships between airlines, manufacturers and designers
• Cabin of the future: interactive workshop focussed on the impact of new innovations and technologies
Attending this year’s conference are senior level personnel from companies such as Boeing, Adient Aerospace, Alaska Airlines, Optimares, Recaro, Diehl Aviation and Collins Aerospace – as well as world-leading design houses Acumen Design Associates, Teague, JPA Design, Trendworks, Design Q and Designworks (a BMW Group company).
Monica Wick, founder and CEO at RedCabin commented: “As the aviation industry evolves, the importance of collaboration and open, honest discussion between airlines, manufacturers and designers grows – our Aircraft Cabin Innovation summit is founded on that principle. This year’s programme has been designed to reflect the diverse nature of the industry and have the biggest figures in aviation tackle the biggest challenges.
“I would also like to give a special thank you to our commercial partner Sekisui and summit sponsor Beadlight. Their invaluable support ensures RedCabin continues to be a hotbed for innovation.”
For more information, please visit: https://aircraft-cabin-innovation-seattle.redcabin.de/
To download the full conference agenda, click here.
Press passes are available for the summit. To secure one please confirm your attendance with:
Founded in 2017, RedCabin is an independent events company which specialises in the aviation and automotive industries – creating and organising several global summits throughout the year.
Headquartered in Berlin, RedCabin brings together experts in a variety of fields with the aim of improving collaboration and innovation – providing unique round table platforms to establish and renew relationships in the innovative aircraft interior market and automotive industry.
For more information on RedCabin and its vision, please visit: https://redcabin.de/
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of XL Communications in the following categories: Travel, Transport & Logistics, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.