What is an attractive Data Centre investment? DCP & guest speakers debate this hot topic of what is required to make a successful Data Centre.
Datacentrepricing.com (DCP) and Whetherby Research are pleased to announce the first Data Centre Pricing Seminar, a one day event to be held in central London on the 31st October 2019.
The Seminar is to feature new analysis of the European third party Data Centre market and key trends highlighting the growth in Data Centre space and power, the emergence of new Data Centre City Centre Clusters, and the importance of the Data Centre ecosystem based on recent research published by Datacentrepricing.
The aim of the day is to combine up to date market analysis with guest speakers across the Data Centre industry.
Held at the headquarters of the Institute of Engineers and Technology (IET) in London the Datacentrepricing Seminar Event explores the following key issues:
- An introduction to the Data Centre Landscape in Europe – with the key trends analysed by DCP followed by sessions including:
- " What is an attractive Data Centre investment? DCP & guest speakers debate this hot topic of what is required to make a successful Data Centre. "
- What are the implications of Brexit on the UK IT segment? The commercial and legal issues of Brexit for the Data Centre and data protection are explored
- Data Centres and new locations – What are the success factors? We examine the Hot Spots for Data Centre development in Europe with case studies.
- Data Centres and High Performance Computing (HPC) services – What features are required to support HPC, and what is the HPC opportunity for the Data Centre Provider?
- New technology and the sustainable Data Centre – Is a truly sustainable Data Centre achievable? We look at the Nordic Data Centre experience and the lessons that can be learned.
Guest speakers include:
Paul Mortlock, Investment Director, CBRE Data Centre Solutions
Emma Fryer, Associate Director Data Centres, TechUK
Ben Wood, Director Indirect Channels, e-shelter/NTT Data Centres Europe Ltd
Paul Morrison, Chief Operating Officer, Hydro66, Sweden
Lars Schedin, CEO, EcoDataCenter, Sweden
Further information and registration is available on the www.datacentrepricing.com website.
Note to the editor:
Contact: +44 777 625 4827
/ email email@example.com
Register before the end of September and receive the discounted rate of GBP 495 per attendee and thereafter £595.
About Data Centre Pricing (DCP) – DCP is a specialist research consultancy based in London analysing Data Centres focused on the European market. DCP publishes reports on the largest European Markets, Middle Eastern & African Data Centres. It provides the Data Centre Trends Tracker subscription service, updated twice a year for the UK, the largest European markets, the Asia Pacific & the USA. DCP is founded by Margrit Sessions and is a subsidiary of Tariff Consultancy Ltd (TCL) a telecoms tariff research company. Further information is available on the DCP website at: www.datacentrepricing.com
About Wetherby Research Services Ltd: Wetherby Research is a research company based in London founded by Keith Breed. It provides research on the Data Centre and mobile markets worldwide and is also starting to conduct research on the Blockchain, CyberCurrency & FinTech segments worldwide as a new business line. Further information will be available soon on the Wetherby Research website at: www.wetherbyresearch.com.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Tariff Consultancy Ltd in the following categories: Manufacturing, Engineering & Energy, Computing & Telecoms, Construction & Property, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.