The Children’s e-Hospital, founded by consultant paediatrician Dr Tim Ubhi, has launched a dedicated first aid kit just for children.
The first aid kit – which has been developed to use alongside the resources on the e-Hospital website – contains over 50 individual pieces together with quick reference flash cards for CPR (resuscitation), sepsis and choking.
Dr Tim Ubhi, consultant paediatrician and founder of The Children’s e-Hospital, said:
“Every family should have access to a first aid kit and The Children’s e-Hospital pack provides all the essentials to give parents and carers the confidence to manage minor injuries at home and on holiday.
“As well as flash cards - which provide the symptoms to identify more serious health issues such as sepsis - the first aid kit has been digitally integrated with the ‘parent information for first aid’ section on the website.”
The CQC regulated Children’s e-Hospital is the first and only online specialist paediatric service anywhere in the world which allows parents to speak to expert paediatric consultants from the comfort of their own home.
The Children’s First Aid Kit retails at £19.99 and can be purchased directly from the website, here.
For further media information, interviews or images, please contact Victoria Sowerby,
Clearsilver Brand Marketing on 0113 307 5900 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to editors
The Children’s e-Hospital first-aid kit includes:
2 x Elastic Bandage (7.5 x 450 cm)
2 x Small gauze (5 x 5 cm)
2 x Medium gauze (7.5 x 7.5 cm)
2 x Large gauze (10 x 10 cm)
1 x Mouth to mouth resuscitation device
1 x Disposable gloves
1 x Small scissors
8 x Alcohol wipes
4 x Antiseptic cleansing wipes (sting free)
2 x Sting relief
1 x Triangular bandage
1 x Emergency rescue bandage
20 x Plaster
1 x Pack of Cotton buds
1 x Carry pouch ( 165 x 140 x 50 mm Approximately)
1 x Flash card for choking
1 x Flash card for CPR & sepsis
The Children’s e-Hospital
Dr Tim Ubhi founded The Children's e-Hospital in 2015 as an innovative way to improve child health delivery in the UK. The Children’s e-Hospital is the first and only online specialist paediatric service anywhere in the world. Since launching, The Children's e-Hospital has become a CQC regulated service that allows parents and carers to speak to expert paediatric consultants and dieticians from the comfort of your own home.
Dr Tim Ubhi
• Dr Tim Ubhi is a consultant paediatrician and fellow of the Royal College of Paediatrics & Child Health. He has over 22 years’ experience in paediatrics & child health.
• The early part of his career was as a lecturer in paediatrics & child health at Leeds University. During this time, he completed his research into using botulinum toxin to help children with cerebral palsy to walk. For this piece of work Tim was awarded the prestigious Michael Blacow prize by the Royal College of Paediatrics & Child Health. Tim was then awarded a medical research council training fellowship looking at the development of novel treatments for children’s cancers.
• As a consultant and clinical director in the Yorkshire region he noted the improvements in patient care that were necessary in order for paediatrics and childcare to survive as part of a National Health Service. Tim has completed the NHS leadership academy Nye Bevan executive training programme and graduated in March 2016.
• In 2016 Dr Tim spent a year travelling back and forth to Greece to help refugees escaping Syria. A short news documentary can be viewed here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFbGmGusGCE
• Currently, Dr Tim is working with clinical commissioning groups and acute trusts in the UK to bring The Children’s e-Hospital model into the NHS.
• Dr Tim is an expert in PANDAS (Paediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorders Associated with Streptococcal Infections) often misdiagnosed as Autism or mental illness.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Children's e-Hospital in the following categories: Children & Teenagers, Health, Women's Interest & Beauty, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.